Monday, April 27, 2009

Upgrade your TV viewing experience

I can't imagine my life without my DVR (digital video recorder). My family and I are always on the go. We're often not at home when our favorite TV shows air.

I remember when I learned how to pause and rewind live TV. I thought it was so cool!
When my family made the move to Direct TV a while back, we quickly discovered that this satellite TV provider gave us a wider choice of programming than cable. I'm a news junkie, and I have access to all the major news networks. The local channels are included in our package at no extra charge.

My daughter's a big fan of reality television. She finds all of her shows on DirecTV -- programs like "Making the Band" and "Bad Girls Club". In fact, she keeps the DVR busy recording those shows. (I don't know how she can stand all that drama, but that's another post for another time.) While she's recording those programs, I make sure that I don't miss "Law and Order". I'm a huge fan of the entire franchise.

Direct T V is great for people who really value HD programming. We haven't invested in a plasma television set yet, but when we do, we know our viewing experience will get even better.

No comments: