Thursday, June 11, 2009

ADT Alarm Systems

For 12 years, my family and I lived in a bungalow a few miles north of the city. I liked the community because it was quiet. A lot of retired people lived in the neighborhood, so I felt it had a lot of stability.

The families living next to me and across the street had home alarm systems, but I didn’t think it was necessary. I felt quite safe – until I came home one day and found that someone had broken in through my back door. I’m convinced that it was some kid in the neighborhood who knew my kids because most of the items taken belonged to my son.

Of course, I called the police and filed a report. After the officers left, I went outside to think. I felt so violated. Even worse, I hated to see the frightened looks on my children’s faces.

As I stood in my front yard, the signs in my neighbors’ yards came into view. They all had chosen the ADT Home Alarm. The neighbor to the right of me was a single mom with a daughter. She told me that she wouldn’t think of leaving her teenaged daughter at home alone without her ADT alarm. I got the point, but I learned it the hard way.

Things can be replaced, but no one can put a price on peace of mind and the protection of your family. That's the true value behind the ADT alarm system.

No comments: