Monday, February 27, 2012

Lots of things

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

There are a lot of things to get done every single day around here running smoothly is crucial. I spend a lot of time worrying about whether or not my technology is up to date but what I really need to focus on is finding a faster Internet solution for the office.

I know some of my employees have been complaining about how slow the Internet is at the office but to be honest with you there's only so much I can do about it without spending a small fortune getting it upgraded. I think the best solution is going to be finding something online and running it by my IT guy who comes in once a week to make sure everything is running smoothly.

I know my employees would really appreciate it if I would just pony up for better Internet but I feel like there is more to it than that. They don't understand that I have to write a check for every single thing that goes into this business!

No comments: