Sunday, August 02, 2009

Table displays and marketing

When you work in public relations or marketing, trade show appearances go with the territory. It's important to have a user-friendly table display for your trade show booths. The right display will help you sell your organization and its services.

When selecting a display, pay attention to detail. For instance, choose table skirts will give your display a professional, eye-catching look. Depending on your company's style and budget, you may go for something simple or seek a custom look. Either way, I recommend choosing a fabric that will hold up well under frequent use.

When it comes to portable displays, take your time in selecting banner stands. They come in many styles. Pick those that allow you flexibility in choosing a variety of marketing themes.

A good pipe and drape system will offer you versatility in using your display. This is so important for nonprofit organizations and schools, which may participate in a show one week and hold a news conference the following week. When it comes to the drapery, I tend to opt for the multi-print backdrop. It allows me the opportunity to duplicate my company logo. The multi-print look is particularly useful when using your backdrop during news conferences.

Finally, look for a pipe and drape system that allows for easy set-up. If you're like me, you don't have the time or energy to use tools in setting up. I'd rather use all of my efforts in promoting my organization.

No comments: