Friday, December 16, 2011

Artist of the computer kind

I appreciate this guest post from Marian Combs

Who would have thought that living here would inspire me to become an artist? Well, not a paint and canvas kind of artist but the graphic design kind – I love owning my own business and working for myself! I can only imagine what my life would be like if I still had to sit in a cubicle all day and stare at a computer screen to make money…I can’t believe I ever lived that kind of life!

I got wireless internet Seattle to help me communicate with my customers from my home office and I met with an accountant to make sure I had all the logistics under control before I got started. I thank God everyday I moved here and met Sam who encouraged me to follow my dreams because with his support, both emotional and financial, I never would have been able to do this for a living. I can’t imagine doing anything else and I’m happier than I’ve ever been so I can be grateful for everything I’ve got in life!

No comments: