Completed undergraduate and graduate programs in urban affairs, public policy, management, and education.
More than 20 years experience in:
- Public Policy
- Public Education Advocacy
- Community Initiatives
- Public Engagement
- Crisis Management
Additional skills and knowledge:
- Devising and implementing media campaigns
- Marketing and public relations
- Print, broadcast and online journalism
- Manuscript editing
- Devising training sessions and writing on complex education issues, such as No Child Left Behind
- Training educators on issues related to the achievement gap
Graduate of the Dismantling Racism Institute for Educators, a leadership program offered by the National Conference of Community and Justice (NCCJ).
Earned certificate in management studies.
Deb works as a consultant, providing assistance on projects related to research, public policy, public engagement and urban affairs.
For more information, contact:
Deb Sistrunk & Associates
P. O. Box 27919
St. Louis, MO 63146